List:       xfree-xpert
Subject:    [Xpert] Problem with Xfig
From:       Andre Grosse Bley <gandalf-xpert () nm ! ruhr-uni-bochum ! de>
Date:       2000-11-30 8:21:39

Hello xperts,

i'm running XFree86 4.0.1e on i386/FreeBSD and Xfig 3.2 patchlevel 3c (Protocol 3.2)
When i resize the xfig window, sometimes the right ruler disappears.
I'm not using libXaw3d , and the same xfig Version/PL compiled on
Tru64Unix 5.1 doesnt show the same behaviour. I suspect a broken
lib (perhaps Xaw?), because redirecting the bsd - DISPLAY to the alpha
show the same problem, but redirecting the alpha's display to the XFree4
server doesnt show that problem.

Any hints?

	Andre