List:       xfree-xpert
Subject:    [Xpert]Help please: How to set default Filter in via XmCreateFileSelectionDialog added XmFileSelecti
From:       "peter Fodrek" <fodrek () kasr ! elf ! stuba ! sk>
Date:       2002-10-31 14:51:15

Dear Motif experts,

I am to set default fiter for files in XmFileSelectionBox made by
XmCreateFileSelectionDialog, but i have no succes with setting XmNdirMask
property of widget and its parent too..

Can anyone reply me how to do so, because only source I was able to find via
google tells that it is XmNdirMask,please?

It also takes me trouble to call

XmFileSelectionDoSearch(dialogNEW,(XmString)("/home/sb214/20aug/obrazovky2/*
.rez"));

after realizing and managing child..
dialogNew is return of XmCreateFileSelectionDialog...

There is existing file named me.rez in directory
/home/sb214/20aug/obrazovky2/ and this still does not worked...

Can anyone help me,please?

Thank you again for your help...

Yours faitfully

Peter Fodrek