List:       xfree-xpert
Subject:    [Xpert]Intel 845 with XFree86 4.2.99.2 doesn't work
From:       Diego Castro <dcastro5 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 0:24:01

Hi

   I have downloaded from cvs version 4.2.99.2
   It only show a grey screen (some X's in the
background I think) and the mouse with a "X" show. But
I don't see the keyboard cursor to start to work, and
the regular clock at the right and 3 or 4 displays.

   I have a new IBM Pentium 4 with Intel 845GL video
port integraded. I'm using FreeBSD 4.7

   I will like to participate in the testing program
for this video card and XFree86.

   What I have to do ?

Congratulation for the big effort to make XFree86 the
best choice in *unix graphics environments (GUI).