List:       xfree-xpert
Subject:    [Xpert]problems running gnome
From:       Juan Andres Chavarria <jac4 () duke ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-29 18:41:55

I just got this computer with redhat 7.1 already installed
XFree86 is running properly and that's fine with me since I use
old-fashion fvwm2 as a window manager.
however a couple of users only use gnome and it seems to be that the users'
.xinitrc is not being read at all.  In their .xinitrc they have the gnome
things are still there!!
the users have all the gnome stuff in their home directory but the system is
not taking it into account. any suggestions

how can I get the gnome environment from XFree86?

thanks a lot
andres