List:       xfree-render
Subject:    Re: [Render] Anti-aliased fonts in Qt
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-15 9:18:51

Which QT version have you tried to use? You should use QT-2.2.4 or better -
"qt-copy" from KDE CVS tree (you can find instructions of how to access the KDE
CVS at http://www.kde.org/anoncvs.html )

One thing though, unless you have Matrox G400 card, then don't bother - the
software rendering is pretty slow...

NVidia graphics cards users - wait for next week for the 0.9.7 drivers which
will have Renderer hardware acceleration built in (well, thats what they say in
#nvidia in irc.openprojects.net)

--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.