List:       xfree-render
Subject:    Re: [Render] Implementation draws stuff now
From:       Keith Packard <keithp () keithp ! com>
Date:       2000-08-04 20:59:22

> read the code... man - that has GOT to be slow! :)

I think I mentioned that, didn't I?  I'm getting text working so I can
demo at LWE; I've got a simple bouncing filled ellipse demo running.  Boy
is it *slow*.

I'm leaving performance for others to manage at this point.  I've got my
hands full just getting bits going over the wire.

keithp@keithp.com	 XFree86 Core Team		SuSE, Inc.