List:       xfree-newbie
Subject:    FWD: Re: [Newbie] Botched install of 4.0.2 ?
From:       rodney marr <animal22 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-12-23 4:54:29

Thanks!
That is what I was tryig to find out. I changed the xinitrc to reflect kde
now. But it failed on font error. I was reading through the old config file
for xfree, and I found that Linux Mandrake does not use the default font
server. I found not a default path, but this. What is this for?
Fontpath    "unix/:-1"
It also says the keyboard failed, but after comparing the backup XF86Config
file and the new one, they are the same. Is there another Config file I
should be checking?

Thanks again.
Rodney Marr