List:       xfree-newbie
Subject:    Re: [Newbie]half screen x display
From:       "luogh" <danny () luogh ! com>
Date:       2003-01-03 1:08:29

Chuck,
ctrl alt and plus has no effect whatsoever on my display.
I've attached a jpeg showing what I think this window maker calls the pager,
which seems to show my screen divided in two, or am I reading more into the
graphic than I should?
From moving my mouse and measuring how far it goes up (from how far it has
to be moved to get the curser back) it seems that it is behaving as though
there were a full screen.
Video card I selected 67. Parameters for monitor I have tried various
combinations, but they either didn't work at all or the appearance was the
same, currently, I took choice 4 and 2.

["xscreen2.jpg" (image/jpeg)]