List:       xfree-newbie
Subject:    [Newbie]LAPTOP INSPIRON 2600
From:       Arash Bijanzadeh <a.bijanzadeh () linuxiran ! org>
Date:       2002-05-26 12:10:48

I bought an inspiron 2600 dell laptop.But I got some problem installing
X on it.
The grakhic card mentioned Nvidia GeForce2 but it is a intell chipset(
Maybe it is compatiblw with Nvidia).SuSe 8 said that it is a i810 and it
worked with it but just in 640 x480 :(
I tried installing nvidia driver but it could not find the device, I
think becouse the vendor signature is different(Shall I force it? how?)
Can you help me please
I am not a member of mailing list please send it to my mailbox!
really thanks!
Arash

--