List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    Re: [I18n]XFree86 Unicode "project" meeting
From:       hiura () eng ! sun ! com
Date:       2001-03-27 21:59:49

> From: Markus Kuhn <Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk>
> I think it is time that we all finally meet in person. Face-to-face
> familiarity and a few beers often help to soften the various forms of
> misunderstandings and mild aggression that can build up far too easily
> during elongated pure-cyberspace communication.

Thanks Markus!

You've already done great to softening atmosphere by sending
this idea.

> If one of the next Li18nux meetings could be held somewhere in
> Western Europe,

Surely, and SuSE has offered to host the meeting in Germany
for over a year. It might be a good idea to have a meeting jointly.

--
hiura@{sun.com,li18nux.org,kondara.org,unicode.org} http://www.li18nux.org
Chair, Li18nux/Linux Internationalization Initiative, Free Standards Group