List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    [I18n] Re: ISO 10646-1:2000 now available
From:       "Ken Lunde" <lunde () Adobe ! COM>
Date:       2000-10-13 10:32:12

All,

I ordered two paper copies and one PDF copy (on a CD-ROM), and when my
order arrived yesterday, I received three CD-ROMs. When I inquired to
ISO about this error, they replied by telling me that ISO 10646-1:2000
is available only in PDF. But, their ordering system makes a
distinction between the paper and PDF version, and allows one to order
both. Keep this in mind when ordering your copies.

Shipping to the US was 139 CHF (about $80). I placed the order last
weekend, and received the order on Thursday.

Regards...

-- Ken