List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    [I18n] aviary
From:       "Tania Parrish" <49symbiosis () blumenthal24 ! de>
Date:       2004-12-11 5:22:26

Hi, this is Christine replying back. I think you were referred by a friend of the website. Are you new to dating bored housewives? This is a pretty good setup and I'd like to show you what I'm about on my webcam first, i'm usually online everyday. I live in within your area code so maybe we could hook up after as well. Anyways, hope to hear from you soon...

Kisses,
Christine :-)

http://date-411.com/ora/enter.php