List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    [I18n] There's a better way to meet that special someone
From:       Romance Life <Romancebsu () moose-mail ! com>
Date:       2003-12-13 22:38:38

Today, Saturday, December 13, 2003 -- i18n

You have better things to do than reading this email.

Like taking your dream date to dinner, or to movie,
or to your place, or to hers...

No dream date?

We'll take care of that- just sign up and we'll hook
you up with hundreds.

http://www.salz-now.com/zeb2/?rd=17&e=yqgaemuuogjufef

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:

http://www.salz-now.com/zeb2/?rd=15&e=yqgaemuuogjufef

Direct Media is not responsible for third party offers,
services or products and makes no representations or warranties
regarding them.