List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    [I18n]keyboard layout +locale + fonts for an unsupported language
From:       Navin Ariyaratna <navinnda () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-12-02 12:35:20

Hi,

I need to develop a multilingual database application
(using Qt and PostgreSQL) which can accept both
English and Sinhala characters.

Unfortunately, I could not find any locale , keyboard
layout , fonts for my native language which is
Sinhala.

I would like to know how the linux maps the keyboard
input(scan code) to the corressponding font and how to
provide support for this.

Thanks,
Navin