List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    Re: [I18n]Font encoding files for GB18030 font.
From:       Anthony Fok <anthony () thizlinux ! com>
Date:       2002-11-25 2:04:13

Hello Juliusz,

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 07:54:08PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > STARTMAPPING cmap 3 4
> > # the identity mapping
> > ENDMAPPING
>
> I believe this is wrong, and should be removed.

Please elaborate.  If I am not mistaken, the "cmap 3 4" line
had to do with bugs in existing fonts or an error in older versions
of the TrueType font specification?  I am no authority on this issue,
so I don't know whether we should keep it or remove it.
James, what do you think?  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--