List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    Re: [I18n]xterm: default character weirdness
From:       Markus Kuhn <Markus.Kuhn () cl ! cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-11-23 10:55:21

Since we are talking about unexplained phenomena with xterm and
ISO10646-1 fonts:

Even though all the -misc-fixed-*-iso10646-1 fonts feature a dashed
or dotted box as the default character on position U+0000, xterm displays
this box only with some fonts for unavailable characters. In others, it
uses white space instead. Am I the only one who has observed this
or is this a known problem with xterm?

Markus