List:       xfree-fonts
Subject:    [Fonts] Fw: carboxylic
From:       "Minnie Mills" <ogqmxr () email ! com ! cn>
Date:       2004-11-26 22:06:02

I don't know if this is what you were refering to or not - here it is.  Just got this \
in my inbox, check this out.  http://www.grabitforfree.com/info.html You can download \
full CD's, dvd's and games.  I've already got like 7 full CD albums. You aren't going \
to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky. They walk you through the \
entire process of burning your choices to CD. I'm having a quick bite to eat going \
overthe movie section at the moment, theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, \
that are still in theaters - talk about awsome. I'll talk to you soon.

Austin