List:       xfree-fonts
Subject:    [Fonts] Fw: deere
From:       "Clifton Cornell" <ytibqwv () naplesnews ! net>
Date:       2004-11-25 12:48:36

I don't know if this is what you were refering to or not - here it is.  \
http://www.atlantahomesandlifestyles.com/info.html You can download dvd movies, full \
cd albums and stuff.  Even console video games.  I can get 8 of my favorite games yet \
today to play on my console system & full music cd's.. You have to check out how many \
things they have in here to download - it's out of this world. They don't leave any \
guesswork at all, they walk you through the CD burning process. I know this, the \
movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I dont know about you but \
thats seriously impressive. I'll call later.

Timothy