List:       xfree-fonts
Subject:    [Fonts] Urgent please
From:       gideon.rapmoi () caramail ! com
Date:       2004-02-06 18:05:54

 Goodday,

  I am Gideon Arap Moi, the son of The former
  president of Kenya
  Mr Daniel Arap Moi. I came to know you in the course
  of my search for a reliable And GOD fearing partner, and I
  decided to contact you, Because I believe you are
  reputable person and I feel You can help me
  and my mother over this confidential matter.

  I count on your integrity and honesty to be able to
  handle this

 Business. My father, Mr Arap Moi, was the former
  president of Kenya ,
  In East Africa, During his reign as the president ,
  he had so many

  Monetary dealing with a lot of European companies in
  my country

  And out side my country, and he uses these companies
  as a means

  Of transferring funds to foreign accounts in Europe
  ,America and

  Asia., all these funds where gotten from the sales
  of Gold and Diamonds,

  Amongst the companies he registered was GOLDENBERG
  COMPANY,

  Which he uses as front for funds deposit, he made a
  transfer of $76,000,000.

  (seventy six million American Dollars) to this
  company which never existed,
  the said company has since been declared bankruptcy
  and liquidate, and The said funds has been deposited with a security
  company in Europe where it is kept from for safekeeping.
 For more information you can click on this website:

  (1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3338023.stm
 or ,

  (2) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3025878.stm%

  And as the only child of my mother who is the 6th
  wife to my father

  the president, he has given to us as our own share,
  which is this funds
  that is with the security company in Europe. The
  money is kept in  trunk boxes and was registered as precious
  substances, thus there is
  nobody that knows that it is money that i s in the
  box. All the documents  with which the money was deposited is with us (my
  mother and I) I am looking for somebody that is capable and willing to
  travel to any part
  of  Europe to receive the two trunk boxes of money on
  behalf of my mother

  and I from the security company.

  We need a trust worthy and experience person that
  will help us to invest

  This money in your country and take us as one family
  and will also buy
   A house for us over there where we can live safely

 We are expecting to hear from you, please contact me
  on my Confidential email address: gideonarapmoi@latinmail.com

  Thanks for your anticipated co-operation , please
  include your

 Telephone number and fax number in your reply.

  Best Regards

  Gideon Arap Moi