List:       xfree-fonts
Subject:    [Fonts] fonts  loadc
From:       charlesetesa () smartkidsmail ! com
Date:       2004-01-31 7:29:41

Hi fonts at 11:29:41 PM

I hear you are interested in personal fin-ances.

http://praedae.vehicleedr.com/durand39iu/index.htm

This A D V E R T I S E M E N T was brought to you by The Malena Management Group, \
Ltda. The Malena Management Group is committed to delivering a Rewarding Experience \
to our subscribers.  Our messages include Entertainment Updates, Special Discounts \
and Money-Making Opportunities.  The Malena Management Group is proud to announce \
that we are a federally compliant Internet Marketing Company.  Our emails are never \
sent unsolicited; you requested to receive this message by subscribing through one of \
our affiliates.  Our postal address is Zapote, 175 mts. sur Colegio Rosario, San \
José, Costa Rica., and all of our registrations are true and correct.  The website \
contains a valid removal system that will never be used for anything except to \
withdraw your name from our subscription lists.  If you wish to discontinue receiving \
messages, please visit the website.  Please do not contact us by hitting the reply \
button.

keyservwrite victorieux praedae Curtin verstohlener obi-wan theetsee