List:       xfree-fonts
Subject:    [Fonts] Xft Documentation
From:       "Matthew Allen" <matthew () cisra ! canon ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-07-08 1:51:29

Hi,

I'm working on a XP gui toolkit and I'd like to know more about the XftTextRender... \
functions.

More specifically I'm looking for a way of drawing text and a flat background color \
in one operation to remove flicker from the display.

And for the life of me I can't find any current or complete documentation of Xft. And \
I've tried finding the source code to these functions and reading through it, but I \
can only find the application space libs, the requests get fired off to the server to \
who knows where... :(

Anyway, hope you can help.

PS I got this addr off fontconfig.org

Cheers