List:       xfree-fonts
Subject:    [Fonts]Fontconfig & Hinting Question
From:       ismail donmez <voidcartman () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-12 13:43:00

Hi All!

I want to disable hinting on all of my fonts I
searched the mailing list and saw a solution based on
font family name but as far as there is no mention of
"Trebuchet MS" in fonts.conf I cant disable hinting on
it.

So I wonder is there an easy way to disable hingting
altogether?

Best Regards
ismail donmez

=====
Microsoft Windows: made for the internet
The Internet: made for UNIX