List:       xfree-fonts
Subject:    [Fonts]Re: Bengali font+encoding available: feedback appreciated!
From:       shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2001-12-24 19:09:01

Hi all,

I have posted version 1.2 of a new Bengali font and its encoding at:

http://www.btinternet.com/~shaheedhaque/raga.tgz

All feedback appreciated. I hope to get it into the next not-currently-frozen
release of XFree86.

Notes...

1. It now has the complete XFree86 license.

2. I have supplied the hinted pfaedit source file (raga.sfd) along with the
scalable .pfa, .ttf and .otf files generated from the .sfd. The font now
has its complement of ASCII glyphs, and so is functionally complete.