List:       xerces-p-dev
Subject:    Xerces perl on win nt 4
From:       frivard () transport ! bombardier ! com
Date:       2001-02-20 20:11:46

Hi

my problem is the same as Daniel:

my problem:
I need access to a validating parser like Xerces from within a perl script
especially for validating xml files against a dtd and also manipulating and
parsing.

I've tried to compile what was on the web site for xerces-p but I always get
errors. I've also tried the latest dev package on windows but there are no
readme or info on how to build it and it seems to be made for a linux system.

 We are using the module sgmls.pm with nsgmls.exe for the time being but xerces
seems like a good choice for what we need to do.

Is anyone able to give me a package that will compile on windows.

Fabrice Rivard