List:       xerces-j-user
Subject:    sire chembiparambil is out of the office.
From:       sire chembiparambil <sire () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2008-12-30 18:23:05

I will be out of the office starting  12/26/2008 and will not return until
01/05/2009.

Udaya Bhaskara will be my backup (ubuppala@us.ibm.com)
For PB854 project issues - Wilton - wchen@us.ibm.com

For any CTIP related issues please contact Nandha Madhugiri
(nandha@us.ibm.com)

For any escalations please contact my manager Venu Karnam Madhava
(kvmrao@us.ibm.com)