List:       xerces-j-user
Subject:    RE: passive grammar caching + invalid schemas
From:       "Aleksandar Milanovic" <amilanovic () galdosinc ! com>
Date:       2002-08-21 5:43:25

Just a small clarification:

The invalid schema could be (I am not sure) one of the "external" schemas or
any schema that the external schemas include or import, directly or
indirectly. So, it is needed for completeness of the schema, but it may be
that its definitions are not used in the instance document that is being
validated.

Alex