List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    Sorting in attribute list.
From:       Casey Chan <casey.chan () solect ! com>
Date:       2001-02-24 22:43:45

Hi, I'm using xerce-j 1.2.3 to develop my xml java application.  I've just
found that after I've added a list of attributes into an Element node by
calling Element.setAttribute(String, String), the attribute list is
automatically sorted alphabetically by the attribute name.

My question is: is there a way to preserve the order by how I've added the
attributes not by any predefined order?

Thank you very much for your help!

Casey