List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    RE : (No Subject)
From:       M Thirumal Kumar  <tkumar () del3 ! vsnl ! net ! in>
Date:       2001-02-23 6:15:48

Hi Mathur,
  Yes. I have pretty much settled here. All my things reached through road yesterday \
. I have applied for a telephone with DOT,those guys promised to install the phone in \
a weeks' time . It is more than two weeks since I applied and now their response is \
that they will let me know my waitlist list number next wednesday . I am stuck with \
dot guys again. Will let you know my telephone number when I get one. My address is

104 , Sai Balaji Towers,
near Dhurgam Cheervu,
Kavuri hills,
Hydrabad 500 034.
Will let you know about the goingons soon,
Thirumal