List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    Re: Future of Crimson package?
From:       Edwin Goei <Edwin.Goei () eng ! sun ! com>
Date:       2000-09-28 23:41:42

Lars Martin wrote:

> On Don, 28 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> > So I think the idea of a tool package at apache is great!
>
> So let's count the votes ... oh, I'm not a voting commiter ;-)

Sounds good to me.  I would suggest that someone make a proposal on what
to do with the treediff code so others can work on it.  Right now it's
in the /xml-contrib repository which doesn't have a working cvs
notification list.  Should the code be moved?  Or should the
/xml-contrib repository be fixed?  Other options?

-Edwin