List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    Re: How to instantiate a ValidatorHandler that sends element default value
From:       Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas () ca ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2009-10-27 12:58:50

Hi Andrea,

At the moment it's not possible. A feature [1] exists but the
ValidatorHandler / Validator doesn't currently recognize it. There is a
JIRA issue [2] open for this which I'm hoping we'll get to at some point.

Thanks.

[1]
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/features.html#validation.schema.element-default
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESJ-1142