List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    Re: How to retrieve targetNamespace of  XSModel for a given schema file?
From:       Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas () ca ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2008-06-27 22:26:38

Hi Vinitha,

Each XSNamespaceItem carries a list [1] of the URIs that contributed to=
 the
components of that target namespace. So you need to walk through the li=
st
of each XSNamespaceItem until you find the schema location you're looki=
ng
for.

Thanks.

[1]
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/xs/org/apache/xerces/xs/XSN=
amespaceItem.html#getDocumentLocations()

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

vinitha <praavich@yahoo.com> wrote on 06/25/2008 05:12:00 PM:

> Hi,
>
> I created a XSModel using XSLoader.loadURI(), but Iam not able to
retrieve
> the value of the targetNamespace as defined in the schema document.  =
was
> able to retrieve the getNamespaceItemList() which is referring all th=
> namespaces being loaded in the schema document. But how do I identify=

which
> is the targetNamespace for the schema document loaded into the XSMode=
l.
Any