List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    Re: Using DOM Level 3 Load and Save...
From:       Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas () ca ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2008-06-04 21:28:36

Hi Michael,

Works for me. Are you sure you were actually picking up Xerces when you
tried this and not the JAXP impl in the JDK? I recall that the equivalent
in Java 5 had some bugs in this area. Have you tried using the Endorsed
Standards Override Mechanism [1] with xml-apis.jar, xercesImpl.jar?

Thanks.

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/standards/

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development