List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    RE: Xerces 2.9 parser usage from above
From:       Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas () ca ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2008-01-20 18:08:24

Hi Steve,

I just checked ... looks like the "deprecatedjar" build target is broken
and probably has been for a long time. It's not including the API classes
which would explain why you're getting the NoClassDefFoundError for
org.xml.sax.ext.Attributes2. You could try constructing xerces.jar manually
by combining xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.jar.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab