List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    Eclipse XSD against xerces-j schemas API
From:       Nicolas.GOLOUBENKO () sercel ! fr
Date:       2005-04-19 16:36:59

--=_alternative 005B7753C1256FE8_=

Hi all,

I need to get information contained in an XSD schema (schema
"introspection"). Should I use the eclipse XSD library (XML schema infoset
model) or the XML schema API supplied by xerces-j ? Are they very
different ? If yes, what are the main differences between those 2
libraries ?

Thank you all

Nicolas GOLOUBENKO

--=_alternative 005B7753C1256FE8_=

in an XSD schema (schema &quot;introspection&quot;). Should I use the eclipse
XSD library (XML schema infoset model) or the XML schema API supplied by
xerces-j ? Are they very different ? If yes, what are the main differences
between those 2 libraries ?</font>
--=_alternative 005B7753C1256FE8_=--