List:       xerces-j-dev
Subject:    RE: Namespace problem with Xerces >2.0.1
From:       Thomas_Börkel <tbo () ap-ag ! com>
Date:       2003-05-27 13:55:49

HI!

Thanks for the explanation. I think I understand now both cases better. The XPathAPI \
is part of Xalan, but it does not do anything wrong here, right?

We still need to add your code suggestion from yesterday, because the Xalan \
Transformer (we use that for saving to file) apparently also does no namespace fixup.

Regards,
Thomas