List:       xerces-c-users
Subject:    Re: Xerces-C on VxWorks 7
From:       duglew <lewisdo () objectcomputing ! com>
Date:       2018-09-20 18:54:31

Well to make sure I had clean copies of the output file and error file I
"cleaned" out my build directory and executed the cmake and before I get to
the ICU issues I must have some environment variables incorrect because
compiles are using the wrong compilers.  So I will work on making sure my
environment variables are setup correctly and then try to build this again
in a couple of days, I need to work on another project for a couple days.

Thanks,
Doug

--
Sent from: http://apache-xml-project.6118.n7.nabble.com/Xerces-C-Users-f3745.html