List:       xerces-c-users
Subject:    RE: MSXML.H - Redefinition of DOMDocument Basetype VS 2008
From:       Thayer_Nicholas () emc ! com
Date:       2008-11-25 15:24:10

Another approach is to specify the namespace for the DOMDocument, which
fixed my issues when dealing with this same issue.

For example:

Void foo(XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE::DOMDocument* pDocument);

The specific namespace classification allows the compiler and linker to
successfully resolve without conflicts.

Regards,
Nicholas