List:       xerces-c-users
Subject:    Re: Validation error on valid document
From:       Boris Kolpackov <boris () codesynthesis ! com>
Date:       2008-07-10 20:04:21

Hi Reiner,

Reiner Beck <r.beck@m4com.de> writes:

> I get a validation error an a XML document, that is - at least according
> to other XML tools - valid. For example <oxygen/> reports the attached
> document as valid.

The document validates fine with the current SVN trunk. The first 3.0.0 beta
may also have this fixed:

http://marc.info/?l=xerces-c-users&m=120541881312475&w=2

We hope to release the second (and hopefully final) beta in the next
couple of weeks followed by the final release in a month or two.

Thanks for reporting this!

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools   http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog