List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    Re: Recall Tr: *fatal problems* while trying to run Xerces on AIX43
From:       Carl_Erhorn () hyperion ! com
Date:       2001-08-31 7:49:11

Laurent,

Please be patient. You have been bitten by the time
differences. Your first post reached the US 2 hours after
close of business today, and the more recent one at 3AM. I
think most of the Xerces maintainers are asleep ;-)

I wish I could help, but I'm not familiar with Xerces
enough to know what's wrong. It does sound like a simple
problem, and I think you can expect a quick fix tomorrow.

Regards,
--Carl