List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    Re: Probably a 3.2.5 fix coming
From:       Boris Kolpackov <boris () codesynthesis ! com>
Date:       2022-10-20 10:50:31

Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> writes:

> I am open to either doing a patch at some point after a little
> time elapses or officially moving the code base to C++-11.

I would prefer to move to C++11. If nobody cares, why create
unnecessary churn by making another release?

I propose the following plan:

1. Wait a bit more to see if anyone complains.

2. If nobody complains, then formalize with a vote the move
   to C++11 and add a note to this effect to the release notes
   on the website.