List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    Xerces for Windows Mobile
From:       PrashanthV <prashanth_varadaraja () mindtree ! com>
Date:       2009-01-07 13:20:52

Hi,
I would like to know if there is Xerces-C 2.8 available for Windows Mobile.
I could see that Jin Adachi has done some work for 2.7  -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1609;jsessionid=F34D199D3C27D550C0F95D6AF395EAF1?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel. \

If I need to use the above work by Jin, can I check out his files directly
from SVN? If I have to use the .diff files, can someone guide me on how to
use it on windows.

Thanks and Regards,
Prashanth