List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    Re: Things to do for 3.0.0
From:       Boris Kolpackov <boris () codesynthesis ! com>
Date:       2008-02-26 6:23:32

Hi John,

John Snelson <john.snelson@oracle.com> writes:

> I'm happy to do some build testing, although I have to look into what
> platforms I have available to me. Shall I just add my results to the
> wiki page?

As Alberto mentioned in his reply there are now two tables, the first[1]
is for platforms that we will officially support (that is we will build
binaries for them) and the second[2] is for other platform that may or
may not work.

Note that if you change the status of an entry in the first table to
"Success" then it mean that you have tested the complete set of
Xerces-C++ configuration for that platform. For most platforms this
involves building static/shared libraries in the debug/release mode
with the platform-default and ICU transcoder. For some platforms
there are additional configurations that need to be tested which
are specified in the "Configuration" cell.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/XercescBuildStatus
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/XercescOtherPlatformsBuildStatus

Boris

--