List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    Problem to include Xerces framework in an application/bundle
From:       Guillaume <guillaume () trias ! fr>
Date:       2006-10-10 11:19:21

Hi all,

I built the Xerces framework from the XCode project of Xerces v2.7.0.
When i build and launch the DOMPrint sample app, It works well. However
if i copy the DOMPrint app on another machine, the terminal says :

dyld: Library not loaded : {path to the "Xerces" intermediate built
file !!}

I try to install the Xerces framework on the second machine, set the
DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH environment variable to the Xerces framework
folder, but nothing change.

Could someone tell me how to include the Xerces framework in a
application (and in a final step in a bundle package (-> plugin) ) for
a deployment goal ?

Regards,

Guillaume