List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    Re: Link Error or file missing error?
From:       Alberto Massari <amassari () datadirect ! com>
Date:       2005-03-25 10:57:10

Hi Elisha,
this is bug: the ContentLeafNameTypeVector should be exported from the
Xerces DLL (as objects of this type are returned by the XMLContentModel
class that is exported).
I have fixed it in the CVS version; if you need you can patch your copy of
Xerces by changing the declaration in ContentLeafNameTypeVector.hpp from

class ContentLeafNameTypeVector : public XMemory

class XMLPARSER_EXPORT ContentLeafNameTypeVector : public XMemory

Alberto