List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    Re: libcxa needed for libxerces-c on Linux?!?
From:       Brice Ruth <brice () webprojkt ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 18:05:06

Sure, that would solve my problem ... I'm in the midst of configuring a
system right now that I can compile xerces w/ gcc on, so you don't need
to go through the trouble unless you feel it would be useful to others!
I was kind of interested in seeing if the Intel compiler felt any faster
when using xerces ... and disappointed that the libcxa was missing!

Thanks for the quick response - I really appreciate it!

Brice