List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    C/C++ Parsers
From:       Esther Parrilla Endrino <esther.parrilla () deimos-space ! com>
Date:       2003-02-26 17:43:14

Hello all,

I need to make a C API function that validates an XML file against its
schema...
For parsing in C I used the Gnome libxml2 parser but this library does
not support DOM3 schema validation so I thought about developing a C++
class that validates using Xerces and try to link it with my C function.
I have several questions:
- As somebody here in the forum recommended me,  I used the DOMCounter
example to validate an XML file in C++, the problem is that there are
several makefiles just to compile and execute that simple example... :(
 Does anybody know where we could find an example of a very simple makefile?
- Does anybody had the same problem with C/C++? In such case, does
anybody know if there is another C parser that allows validating against
a schema?

I do understand these questions are not completely related to this
forum, I apologize for that.... but if anybody could give us any idea
this would be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

e~