List:       xerces-c-dev
Subject:    XERCES-C++-versioning
From:       "Stefan Roiser" <Stefan.Roiser () cern ! ch>
Date:       2001-11-29 10:58:05

Hi,

I have a question concerning the versioning-policy of the XERCES-package. I
found the three variables gXercesMajVersion, gXercesMinVersion,
gXercesRevision in XerxesDefs.hpp, can you explain their exact meaning
(backwards-compatiblity, etc.). We would need this information in order to
include the XERCES-package properly to our framework-software.

best regards

Stefan