List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] No page hvm supported processors and motherboard
From:       sagar acharya <acharya.sagar.sagar5 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-09-29 7:55:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I have a processor ryzen 3 2200g on which Xen is unable to run due
to iommu support or something(want to install Qubes). Can u update the
compatible processor and motherboards page so that I can check there? These
pages are not found.

I think that hvm just requires visualization technologies but I wanted to
make sure whether software interface between processor and xen is there?
(If that makes sense)

I wanted to make sure whether updating to xen 4.11 would solve my
problems....