List:       xen-users
Subject:    Re: [Xen-users] Windows VM no longer boots
From:       cjdl01 <cjdl01 () brokensolstice ! com>
Date:       2018-04-15 20:16:04

Thank you for that, Christoph.  I appreciate it.  I used your exact
example.  Unfortunately, that yields the same results... I also tried
stripping that down to the bare minimum, also with no luck.

I'm wondering if something got botched on my system...

I guess I have to resign myself to a reinstall...