List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] Monitor Xen performance/responsiveness
From:       Charles_Gonçalves <charles.fg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-07 14:47:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm doing some experimentos with the Xen Hypercall interfaces trying to
test its robustness and  check if any test will have an impact on the Xen
overall performance.  Basically I'm trying to stress the hypercall
interfaces based on some mutation rules over its parameters domain.

Some impact are easy to verify as when Xen or any VM crashes, others I can
check the Dom0 dmesg, but could be any other subtle ones that could impact
the Xen but not simple to noticed.

Does anyone have any idea to how monitor such impact?

--
Atenciosamente,
Charles F.'. Gonçalves